27 de agosto de 2011

Just to be with you.

I can be an asshole of the grandest kind. I can withhold like it’s going out of style. I can be the moodiest baby. And you’ve never met anyone who is as negative as I am sometimes. 
I am the wisest woman you've ever met. I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected. I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen...And you've never met anyone who's as positive as I am sometimes.
I blame everyone else, not my own partaking. My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating. I'm terrified and mistrusting. And you’ve never met anyone as closed down as I am sometimes.


You see everything, you see every part. You see all my light and you love my dark. 
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed.
There's not anything to which you can’t relate and you’re still here.


What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know. What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go. 




Tal vez esta no sea la canción más romántica, pero creo que en ella se esconde todo el agradecimiento que te tengo por estar conmigo. Gracias por soportarme, gracias por acompañarme y por darme fuerzas todo el tiempo. 
Como te dije el otro día, ya van casi 3 años, pero estar con vos cada vez se me hace más indispensable. Cada día siento más que una vida a tu lado va a seguir siendo poco para terminar de conocerte, para realmente apreciar cada uno de tus gestos, los tonos de tu voz... Para poder disfrutarte plenamente.
Te amo hermoso. Gracias por estos 2 años y 8 meses, y espero poder compartir mi vida entera con vos. I'll never let you go. 



My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. 
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all... And even if I could it'd all be grey,  but your picture on my wall.
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad 


I drank too much last night, got bills to pay, my head just feels in pain. I missed the bus and there'll be hell today, I'm late for work again and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day. And then you call me and it's not so bad, it's not so bad and...


I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life. Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life.


Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through. Then you hand me a towel and all I see is you.
And even if my house falls down, I wouldn't have a clue because you're near me.



No hay comentarios: